Town of Lebanon News
Town of Lebanon Notices
Please click on the link above for full information!
The Registrars of Voters of the Town of Lebanon will be in their office in Town Hall for a voter making session on the following day:
Tuesday July 29, 2014 Noon to 2 PM
Please download full infromation above.
The Town of Lebanon is seeking sealed bids for janitorial maintenance services at the Lebanon Senior Center, 37R West Town Street, Lebanon, CT. Specifications may be downloaded above or call (860) 642-6100. Please submit clearly marked, sealed bids to: Lebanon Town Hall, First Selectman’s Office, 579 Exeter Road, Lebanon, CT 06249.
Sealed bids will be accepted until 4:45 P.M. on July 22, 2014 and opened at a publically warned Selectmen’s Meeting. E.O.E.
The Board of Selectmen reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
Joyce R. Okonuk
The Town of Lebanon is seeking proposals for the replacement of the hanging heater units within the Apparatus Bay of the Fire Safety Complex, 23 Goshen Hill Road, Lebanon, CT.
Brick Donation Forms should be submitted by August 1st for inclusion in the dedication on Veteran’s Day, November 11th
Get Involved!Vacancies are available on the following boards, commissions and committees. If interested, complete and submit (via hardcopy) the Volunteer Interest Form.
- Charter Commission (2)
- Economic Development Commission (2)
- Jonathan Trumbull Jr. House Board of Historical Preservation (2)
- LVFD Substation Study Committee (7)
- Recreation Commission (2)
- Solid Waste Commission (2)
- Summer Dance Fest Committee (1)
- Tyler Field Building Committee (1)
- Village Business District Design Review (1)
- Water Pollution Control Authority (3)